11.07.2010

 How cute is this vintage hat? It is made of leather with a bow on the side. I think it's a perfect alternative instead of a head band.  Makes me think of those old fashioned pilot hats.!!  The coat is from Anthropologie.  It's one of my favorites. The jersey dress is by Valerie Dumaine, amazing Montreal based designer, which I found at the oh so cute boutique Victoire in Ottawa.  Vintage suede purse (from grand maman)...and those tights again: Urban Outfitters.
urbanoutfitters.com
anthropolie.com
victoireboutique.com
valeriedumaine.com

These two rings are some of my favorite pieces. I bought these while in Paris one summer with one of my best friends.  We both bought two each, we were so excited about them.  I'll feature hers' soon too :) Sparkly cocktail beauties. 
 
This is what is so sexy about this dress!! The back !!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Super hot & cute renee!! Man, welcome to the blog world - love it!! And this dress...THE dress that started Valerie's obsession with sexy backs! xo Regine

    ReplyDelete