11.20.2010

Tic Toc at Clocks

This is one of my precious  l i t t l e  friends that I adore.  Chloe (aka Clocks) is a talented chef and a mom of two gorgeous little girls.  She has a chillin' home and a cool simple style.....but I wanted to dress her up in a few of my fa-vo-rite things. ;) enjoy. xx
 Vintage mustard yellow hat from grand maman.  Dress is silk; used to be long and I got it shortened. Jacket is leather vintage with the cutest puffy shoulders.


Silk black vintage dress that was altered to my size. Love the sleeves !


Silk Pourquoi Pas polka dot blouse from Paris - vintage.

Chloe: daughter of an artist, girlfriend of a musician.

How cute are these shoes?  Made in Spain, vintage shoes that are very 'a la mode' right now.



The kitchen. The domain.



This sequence little number I found at a vintage shop in NYC on Broadway about 6 years ago. I paid around $50 for it.  I've worn it to many parties, Christmas, New Year's...

No comments:

Post a Comment